How do I copy a Revit schedule to Revit?
- Open both projects in the same window of Revit.
- In the first project, right click on the name of the schedule you want to copy, and choose “Copy to Clipboard”
- In the target project, use the Paste command on the Manage ribbon, or type CTRL+V to paste the schedule into the project.
How do I create a scheduled sheet in Revit?
Add a panel schedule to a sheet
- In a project, open the sheet to which you want to add a panel schedule.
- In the Project Browser, under Panel Schedules, select the panel schedule, and drag it onto the sheet in the drawing area. …
- Move the panel schedule to the desired location, and click to place it on the sheet.
You can include elements from linked models in schedules of model elements (such as walls, floors, and roofs) and in drawing lists. You can control whether elements from linked models can be included in schedules.
Can you copy schedules in Revit?
Create a copy of schedule. Right-Click the schedule name in the Project Browser. In the context menu select Duplicate.
How do you save a project in Revit?
To save a file, do any of the following:
- Click File tab (Save).
- Press Ctrl+S .
- On the Quick Access toolbar, click (Save).
How do I resize a schedule in Revit?
Click on the schedule in the sheet view and the Resize button will appear on the Modify Schedule Graphics Tab.
Link a CAD File
- Open the Revit model.
- If you want the linked file to display only in a particular view, open that view.
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Link CAD).
- In the dialog, for Files of type, select the desired file type.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the file to link, and select the file.
How do I import a Revit schedule into Excel?
How to export schedule data from Revit to Excel
- Go to the Application menu (big R in top left) or the File menu in Revit 2018 and later releases.
- Select Export.
- Scroll down the list until you come to Reports > Schedule.
- This will then export a *. txt file.
- Import this *. txt file into Microsoft Excel.
In what views will detail lines show in a model?
Detail lines are visible only in the view in which they are drawn. Often they are drawn over the model view. You can convert detail lines to model lines.