How do I hide coordinates in SketchUp?
SketchUp enables you to hide the drawing axes in two ways:
- Context-click an open area on an axis and select Hide from the menu that appears.
- Select View > Axes from the menu bar. When a check mark appears next to the Axes menu item, selecting this option clears the Axes menu item and the axes are hidden from view.
How do you remove lines in SketchUp?
If you select the Eraser tool from any of the toolbars, you can click an edge to erase it and any faces it bounds. Click and drag over multiple lines with the Eraser tool. The lines that you will erase when you release the mouse button are highlighted in blue.
What happens when you triple click a face in SketchUp?
When you double-click a face, you select that face and all the edges that define it. Double-clicking an edge gives you that edge plus all the faces that are connected to it. When you triple-click an edge or a face, you select the whole conglomeration that it’s a part of.
What action does the zoom tool perform?
What action does the Zoom tool perform? Allows you to move your model quickly. Allows you to zoom in and out of the design. Allows you to push and pull shapes or faces in to, or out of your model.
Where is origin in SketchUp?
SketchUp (0,0) origin
- Import the data with “preserve drawing origin” option checked.
- go to a specific vertex in the imported data set (corner or end of a line)… …
- Select all the imported geometry.
- Using the move tool, click on the “coordination point” and move your mouse to start the move action.
Is SketchUp still free?
SketchUp Free is licensed for personal use only. … This enables you to use SketchUp wherever you are, from any computer, as long as you have an internet connection. Trimble Connect is also linked to the SketchUp Viewer mobile app (Android, iPhone), so you can pull up any of your models right on your phone and view them.
Why is SketchUp so important?
SketchUp allows you to render surfaces in an array of “styles”. Pick from a variety of architecture that best suits your design and pleases your client. Advantage 4. SketchUp makes it easy to integrate with software that furnishes additional capabilities.