How do you hide lines in Solidworks?
To hide or show edges in a drawing:
- Click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the edges to hide (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click . …
- To show edges, click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the hidden edges highlighted in orange, (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click .
How do you hide a view in Solidworks?
To hide or show views:
- Right-click the view on the sheet or in the FeatureManager design tree, and select Hide. If the view has dependent views (Detail, Section, and so on), you are asked if you want to hide the dependent views as well. …
- To show the view again, right-click the view, and select Show.
How do you hide sketch lines in Solidworks assembly?
To hide a sketch in a drawing, right-click the sketch in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Hide.
To show a body:
- Do one of the following: In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click the drawing view and click Properties. …
- In the Drawing View Properties dialog box on the Hide/Show Bodies tab, select the body to view and press Delete.
- Click OK.
How do I make everything visible in Solidworks?
To make it visible, just hover over it and press Shift + Tab. The trick is making sure you hover over the where the component is.
How do I make sketch lines visible in Solidworks?
Right-click a feature or component in the drawing view or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show/Hide, Show Hidden Edges. If the hidden edges are visible, you can hide them again by right-clicking the feature or component and selecting Show/Hide, Hide Hidden Edges.
How do you make a sketch visible in Solidworks assembly?
If the view was for an assembly, there might be more parts shown under the drawing view list. Expand the associated part and find the sketch that needs to be shown. Then, right-click on the sketch and select “Show”. This ensures that the sketch is shown only for that view and would be hidden everywhere else.
How do you hide points in Solidworks sketch?
Right-click the sketch in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Hide.
How do you hide all sketches in Solidworks?
To hide all types in the current document: Click View > Hide/Show > Hide All Types. After you select Hide All Types, you cannot show any hidden items until you clear Hide All Types.