How do I go back to default view in Solidworks?
To restore a view to its original rotation: Right-click the view and select Alignment > Default Rotation.
How do you go normal to in Solidworks?
From an open model or 3D sketch, with nothing selected, press the spacebar. From the Orientation dialog box, click Normal To .
How do I change view in Solidworks?
To change the perspective:
- Select Perspective (View toolbar) or View > Display > Perspective.
- Click View > Modify > Perspective.
- Enter a value for Object Sizes Away .
- Click OK .
How do you change view freely in Solidworks?
Click Rotate View (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Rotate then drag the pointer . Drag with the middle mouse button. Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments.
Where is the View option in Solidworks?
Click Options or Tools > Options and click View.
How do you remove orientation view in Solidworks?
Saving a Custom View to SOLIDWORKS
- In a SOLIDWORKS document that contains a custom view, press the spacebar or click Orientation. (View toolbar). …
- Hover over the custom view you want to make available in all SOLIDWORKS documents. Options to save or delete the view appear.
- Click Save View to SOLIDWORKS .
To add CommandManager tool buttons:
- Right-click the CommandManager tab and click Customize CommandManager.
- In the Customize dialog box, on the Commands tab, select a category that contains tool buttons to add. …
- Drag the buttons to the CommandManager tab.
- Click OK.
How do you find the normal to sketch a plane?
Most users find it extremely useful to start a sketch looking normal to the plane that the sketch is sitting on. If you want all your new sketches to orientate normal to simple go to Tools – Options – Sketch and tick the option “Auto Rotate view normal to sketch plane on sketch creation”.
How do I orient view in Solidworks?
To rotate a drawing view around its center point:
- Click Rotate View. (View toolbar), or right-click the view and select Zoom/Pan/Rotate > Rotate View. …
- Do one of the following: Drag the view to the desired rotation. …
- Set options, then click Apply: …
- Click Close to close the dialog box.
How do you add perspective view in SolidWorks?
You can create a Named View in a drawing of a perspective view of a model. To display the model in Perspective view: Expand View Settings (Heads-up View toolbar) and click Perspective , or click View > Display > Perspective.
How do you control the camera in SolidWorks?
You can move the camera relative to the look-at point. You can also change the look-at point. The look-at point is the point in 3D space that the camera focuses on, rotates around, and zooms toward.
Using the Camera.
|Pan||Ctrl + middle-click and drag to move the camera and focal point together.|
How do I move in SolidWorks without a mouse?
Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments. Click Rotate View or View, Modify, Rotate; select a vertex, edge, or face; then drag the pointer.