How do you reset home view?
Locate Apps or Application Manager (depending upon which device you use). Swipe the screen to the left to get to the All tab. Scroll down until you locate the currently running home screen. Scroll down until you see the Clear Defaults button (Figure A).
How can I get my UCS back to normal?
“At the command line, type “UCS” then choose the “World” option. Next type “Plan” and choose “World”. Yes, I’ve tried that. The UCS resets itself to the World position where I’d like it to remain, then on changing views reverts to the other position.
How do I get my AutoCAD layout back?
Open the Options window by typing OPTIONS on the command line or clicking the Options button under the AutoCAD application menu at the top-left, click the Display tab, and then under the Layout elements section, enable the checkbox “Display Layout and Model tabs” and then click OK.
How do I reset all my apps?
Reset all app preferences at once
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner.
- Select Reset App Preferences.
- Read through the warning — it will tell you everything that will be reset. …
- Tap Reset Apps to confirm your decision.
How do I reset my cursor in AutoCAD?
To reset the Snap angle rotation precision:
- Enter SNAPANG on the command line.
- Enter 90 at the prompt and press Enter.
- Re-enter SNAPANG on the command line.
- Enter 0 at the prompt and press Enter.
How do I get rid of WCS in AutoCAD?
- Go to Options > 3D Modeling.
- Uncheck ‘2D Wireframe visual style’ and ‘All other visual styles’ under Display the ViewCube.
- Alternatively, you can set DISPLAYVIEWCUBEIN2D and DISPLAYVIEWCUBEIN3D system variables to ‘OFF’
How do I reset the Z axis in AutoCAD?
Right-click the UCS icon, and click Z Axis. Specify a point for the new origin (0,0,0).
How do I exit viewport layout?
Increase the size of your layout. If your stuck in the viewport then you should be able to do as above and type PS then hit enter to get out of it. just for the record Control+R will jump from viewport to viewport.
How do I get out of viewport zoomed in?
To get this problem out of the way, you should lock your viewports as well:
- In paper space, select the viewport(s). Click the pad-lock icon on the status bar; or. …
- In the model space of the viewport (i.e. if you’ve double clicked into it), you can also use the pad-lock icon in the status bar to lock/unlock the viewport.