How do I enable the toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars: Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name. Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
How do I add a surface in SOLIDWORKS?
To create a bounded planar surface from a sketch:
- Create a non-intersecting, single contour, closed sketch.
- Click Planar Surface (Surfaces toolbar) or Insert > Surface > Planar.
- In the PropertyManager, select the sketch in the graphics area or FeatureManager design tree for Bounding Entities. . …
- Click OK .
How do I unhide the ribbon bar in SOLIDWORKS?
To customize the Heads-Up View toolbar, click Tools > Customize and select the Toolbars tab: Select or clear View (Heads-Up) to show or hide the toolbar.
Where is the Tools option in SOLIDWORKS?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars: Right-click in the window border, click Toolbars, and select or clear a toolbar name. Click Tools > Customize.
How do I restore my toolbar in Solidworks?
To return all toolbar options to the system defaults, click Reset To Defaults.
To set tooltip or size options:
- Open a part, assembly, or drawing document.
- Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select options: Option. Description. Show tooltips. …
- Click OK.
Where is the standard views toolbar in Solidworks?
To access the Standard Views flyout toolbar, click View Orientation on the Heads-up View toolbar.
What are the commonly used tools in Solidworks surface?
SOLIDWORKS tools you can use to create complex geometry include:
- Boundary Boss/Base (Features toolbar). …
- Deform (Features toolbar). …
- Indent (Features toolbar). …
- Flex (Features toolbar). …
- Wrap (Features toolbar). …
- Replace Face (Surfaces toolbar). …
- Intersection Curve (Sketch toolbar). …
- Composite Curve (Curves toolbar).
How do I show my Draftsight toolbar?
To display toolbars:
- Right-click the menu bar or a docked toolbar to display the shortcut menu.
- Right-click by holding down the control key on the keyboard and click the mouse to display shortcut menus (also called contextual menus).
- Select the name of the toolbar to display. – or –
What is the standard toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
The Standard toolbar controls file management and model regeneration. Removes one or more selected items. The Confirm Delete dialog box provides you with basic and advanced options to remove one or more selected items.
How do I change the toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display, and clear the toolbars to hide. Your selections apply to the type of SOLIDWORKS document that is currently active. To enable the CommandManager, select Enable CommandManager.
How do I show the command manager in SOLIDWORKS?
To access the CommandManager:
- Click Tools > Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager.
- Click OK.
How do I add RealView graphics to SOLIDWORKS?
Click one of the following:
- View Settings > RealView Graphics.
- RealView Graphics (View toolbar)
- View > Display > RealView Graphics.