How do I edit a schedule?
To edit a schedule:
- Click Schedules, then choose a schedule from the list.
- Click. …
- Make changes to each page that you want, and click Next.
- Click Finish in the Schedule assistant to save changes.
- If necessary, select Enabled next to the schedule so that it will run.
How do I select a floor in Revit?
In a plan view, select the floor, and click Modify | Floors tab Mode panel Edit Boundary. Watch the tooltip and the status bar to be sure you select the floor, not another element. If desired, you can use a filter to select the floor.
How do you show floors in Revit?
Follow these steps:
- In plan view, click View menu > View Properties.
- Click the Edit button for the View Range parameter.
- Enter a value for both the Bottom Offset, under Primary Range, and the Level Offset, under View Depth, that is more than 4 feet from the floor or slab.
What are the types of floor finishes?
For all type of floor finishes
- Natural stone.
- Gravel floor.
- Engineered wood.
- Seamless floor.
What is material schedule?
The material schedule in construction is a document that lists all of the building materials that are required to complete the project. Material schedules are often organized based on the category for the building, with different schedules for each component.