What is explode in SketchUp?
Explode: When you explode a component instance, you’re effectively turning it back into regular ol’ geometry. Explode is a lot like Ungroup in other software programs (in SketchUp, you use Explode to disassemble both components and groups).
How do I trim a PNG image?
How to crop PNG image?
- Open Raw.pics.io by clicking START.
- Add PNG image that you need to cut to.
- Find Edit button on the left-side sidebar.
- Select Crop among other editing tools on the right.
- Selecting the area to be cropped by moving the mouse over the image.
- Click checkmark and save the your cropped PNG where you want.
What happens when you triple click a face in SketchUp?
Double-clicking an edge gives you that edge plus all the faces that are connected to it. When you triple-click an edge or a face, you select the whole conglomeration that it’s a part of.
What is the difference between group and component in SketchUp?
By definition, a Group is a single instance of a collection of geometry. A Component is a named collection of geometry that can exist at multiple locations within the model. Each instance is a repetition of all others.