How do I create a profile wall in Revit?
In the drawing area, select the wall, and click Modify | Walls tab Mode panel Edit Profile.
Use the tools on the Modify and Draw panels to edit the profile as needed.
- Delete the lines and then sketch a completely different shape.
- Split the existing lines and add arcs.
- Draw openings or holes.
How do you blend in Revit?
To create a blend, select the blend command. You are placed in the Sketch mode. Select a tool from the Draw menu to draw a closed-loop sketch for the base of the blend. Once the base sketch is complete, click Edit Top on the Mode panel of the contextual tab.
What is a Revit profile?
A profile family contains a 2-dimensional closed loop shape that you can load into a project and apply to certain building elements. … After you save the profile family, you can load it and apply it to solid geometry in the project.
How do you create a family in Revit 2020?
Create a Family from a Template
- Click File tab New Family. …
- Optionally, to preview a template, select it. …
- Select the family template that you want to use, and click Open. …
- In the Project Browser, notice the list of family views. …
- Click File tab Save As Family.