What are detail views?
A detail view is a view of the model that appears as a callout or section in other views. This type of view typically represents the model at finer scales of detail than in the parent view. A detail view can be created as a section or a callout.
How do you show detail in drawing?
In the Drawing window, click Detail View in the Views toolbar ( Details sub-toolbar). You will create a circular detail view. To create a detail view using a sketched profile, click Detail View Profile . Click the callout center.
How do I add a detail callout in AutoCAD?
Select the view drawing in which you want to place the detail callout, right-click, and click Open. On the Tool Palettes, click (Properties), and click Document. Click the Callouts palette. Select a detail callout tool.
How do I use detail view in Django?
When and how to use Django DetailView
- # When to use DetailView?
- Vanilla View.
- By subclassing DetailView.
- Filter queryset before showing detail page.
- Restrict users to only see books created by them.
- Use slug as url parameter instead of pk.
- Our other posts on generic class views.
How do you create a section detail in Revit?
Procedure to create a new section:
- Open a plan, section, elevation, or detail view.
- Click View tab -> Create panel -> Section.
- Click Section tab -> Element panel, and from the Type Selector select Detail, Building Section, or Wall Section.
- On the Options Bar, select the view scale.
How do you create a detail view in Revit?
Use the detailing tools on the Annotate tab to sketch the details.
- Click View tab Create panel (Drafting View).
- In the New Drafting View dialog, enter a value for Name, and select a value for Scale. …
- Click OK. …
- In the Project Browser, expand Drafting Views to see the newly created drafting view listed.
What is the purpose of a detail view?
A detail view is used to clarify specific areas of a drawing. Usually, an area is enlarged so that small details are easier to see.
What is a section view?
What is a section view? A sectional view or a section looks inside an object. Sections are used to clarify the interior construction of a part that cannot be clearly described by hidden lines in exterior views. … The unwanted portion is mentally discarded exposing the interior construction.