How do I duplicate a file in BIM 360?
Copy a file or folder
- Hover over the file or folder you want to copy.
- Click the drop-down button > Copy .
- Select the Project and the folder you want to move the content into.
- Click Copy.
How do I upload folders to BIM 360?
- Open File Explorer.
- Navigate to the folder you wish to copy.
- Open a second File Explorer window.
- Navigate to the desired folder destination in the connected drive.
- Drag the folder from Step 2 into the target location from Step 4 to upload the files to BIM 360.
How do I create a project folder in BIM 360?
Create a Project
- In the Account Admin module, click the Projects tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Create Project Profile dialog box, specify the project name and enter the project information. …
- Select a language from the BIM 360 Field Project Language drop-down list.
How do I duplicate a Revit file?
Click Manage tab Design Options panel (Design Options). In the Design Options dialog, select the design option from the list. Under Option, click Duplicate. Revit creates a copy of the selected design option named Copy of
How do I make a copy of a Revit file?
Use this procedure if you have already opened the central model, and you want to create a local copy of it.
- Click File tab Save As (Project).
- In the Save As dialog, navigate to the desired location on the Revit Server network or on your hard drive.
- Enter a name for the file, and click Save.
Can you Copy sheets from one Revit project to another?
Open the project where you want to reuse existing views or sheets. Click Insert Import panel Insert from File drop-down (Insert Views from File). In the Open dialog, navigate to the project that contains the desired views or sheets, select it, and click Open.
How do I Copy and paste from one project to another in Revit?
How can I copy and paste geometry from one file into another? Go to the file you want to copy from, highlight the objects to copy and type “Ctrl-C” (that is, hold down the Ctrl key and type “C”). Then open the file you want to paste that element into and type “Ctrl-V.”
How do I get BIM 360 in file Explorer?
Access BIM 360 On Your Desktop
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
How do I publish my BIM 360 model?
Click Collaborate tab Manage Models panel (Manage Cloud Models). Select a BIM 360 project. From that project, select a model from the list and click (Publish Latest) to publish the latest version of that model. Click Publish to confirm.
How do I start a BIM 360 project?
From the Projects menu, you can create a project and activate BIM 360 service in two steps.
- Step 1 – Create a Project. Select the Projects tab on the toolbar (Item 1, below). Click the Add button to start a new project. …
- Step 2 – Activate Service. Click the Activate button for the desired BIM 360 service.
How do I assign a BIM 360 license?
To assign a BIM 360 Docs license to a user, the Project Admin needs to:
- Log into the BIM 360 Docs project.
- Go to the Project Admin page.
- Open the Members tab.
- Click the Add button to add a project member.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.