How do you enter commands in AutoCAD?
Create a command
- In the Customize tab, Command List pane, click the Create a New Command button. A new command (named Command1) is displayed in both the Command List and Properties pane.
- In the Properties pane, do the following: In the Name box, enter a name for the command. …
- Click Apply.
How do you clear a command in AutoCAD?
To Erase an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Erase. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. …
- Press Enter to end the command.
What are the AutoCAD commands?
|Ctrl+A||Select all objects|
|Ctrl+Shift+C||Copy to clipboard with base point|
|Ctrl+Shift+V||Paste data as block|
|Ctrl+Z||Undo last action|
Which command is used to erase the drawing?
Answer: PENERASE turns the turtle’s pen into an eraser. When the turtle moves, it appears to erase by drawing in the current background color. To stop PENERASE, use PENDOWN, PENUP or SETPEN.
What is the shortcut key of spline command?
B-Spline tool keyboard shortcuts in Motion
|Adjust a B-Spline point bias||Command-drag a B-Spline point|
|Switch a B-Spline point bias||Command-click a B-Spline point|
|Cancel shape drawing and delete the open shape||Escape|
|Exit shape-drawing mode||Return|
How many types of commands are there in AutoCAD?
There are over 150 unique shortcuts and commands in AutoCAD, and it can quickly get overwhelming just seeing the sheer number of them.
How do I show all commands in AutoCAD?
Press F2 to bring up the text window, This should show all commands since dwg has been opened.