How do I change the ISO view in Catia?
Changing the View Properties
- Right-click the isometric view and select Properties .
- On the View tab, check 3D Colors in the Dress-up area.
- In the Generation Mode area, select Raster from the View generation mode drop-down list.
- Click the Options button. …
- Select Shading with edges from the Mode drop-down list.
What are the components of rotation?
As with translating mechanical systems, there are three fundamental physical elements that comprise rotating mechanical system: inertia elements, springs and friction elements.
How do I rotate a component in Ltspice?
Select the component that you want to add and click “OK”. If you want to rotate the component before placing, press “ctrl+R” or click the rotate button.
How do I align parts in Catia?
- Double-click the item (e.g., a tool) that you want to align. …
- On the Layout Tools toolbar, click the black arrow on Align Side. …
- Select the icon for the type of alignment you want to perform: …
- Define the plane to use as a reference for alignment.
How do I move a sketch from one plane to another in Catia?
- In the Features list, double click the sketch you want to move to another plane.
- In the Sketch properties box that opened, click in the Sketch Plane box.
- Select a different plane in the Features list.
How do I change the front view in Catia?
In the specification tree, right click and select Front view object> Modify Projection plane . The front view and all the projection views are highlighted, showing that the modification will impact all the views. Select an edge of the part as your new reference plane.
How do I change the orientation of a Catia v5?
You can try dragging the compass to the object you want to rotate and then double clicking on a surface of the compass. Under rotation increment, type the amount of degrees you want to rotate it on the chosen access.