How do I change the default units in SOLIDWORKS 2021?
Setting Default Units
- Click Simulation > Options.
- On the Default Options tab, select Units.
- Under Unit system, select a unit system. …
- Under Units, select specific units for Length/Displacement, Temperature, Angular velocity, and Pressure/Stress.
- Click OK.
How do I change SolidWorks to metric?
To set units options:
- Click Simulation > Options. …
- Under Unit system, select SI (International System of Units), English (U.S. Customary Unit System), or Metric (gravitational system of units).
- Under Units, select the desired units for Length/Displacement, Temperature, Angular velocity, and Pressure/Stress.
- Click OK.
How do you change the units of dual dimension in SolidWorks?
To display dual measure dimensions:
- Click Measure (Tools toolbar) or Tools > Measure .
- In the Measure dialog box, click Units/Precision .
- In the Measure Units/Precision dialog box, select Use custom settings and select the first length unit. …
- Click Use Dual Units and select the second unit of measurement.
- Click .
How do I change the smart dimension in SolidWorks?
To change a dimension: Double-click a dimension. The Modify dialog box appears. Change the dimension value with the arrows, thumbwheel , mouse wheel, or by typing in the dimension box.