How do I change the background on CATIA?
Switch to Background mode by selecting Edit >> Sheet Background. Once you have a good title block set up, exit Background mode by selecting Edit >> Working Views. In order to use a title block that is default to CATIA. Enter Background mode by selecting Edit >> Sheet Background (or see picture above).
How do I change the color in CATIA V5?
How to Change the Surface Color in Catia V5
- Right-click “Part Body” in your project tree and select “Properties.” The “Properties” window appears on the screen.
- Click the “Color” drop-down menu under “Fill” to open a list of color options.
How do you fill color in CATIA?
To do so:
- Make sure the area fill is selected and click the down arrow besides the Pattern icon in the Graphic Properties toolbar.
- In the Pattern Chooser dialog box, select a pattern for your area fill and click OK .
What is the color of under constrained elements in Catia Sketcher?
White: Under-Constrained Element.
How do I change my workspace background in Maya?
Change the view panel background color
- Select Windows > Settings/Preferences > Color Settings.
- In the Colors window that appears, select the General tab and expand the 3D Views section.
- Do one of the following: To change the default background color, click the Background color swatch or adjust the slider.