How do I change the front view in AutoCAD?
How do I get AutoCAD back to normal view?
To Restore the Default Home View
- Right-click the drawing area and choose Options.
- On the Open and Save tab, under File Save, click Thumbnail Preview Settings.
- Click Reset Home To Default, and click OK to exit the dialog boxes.
How do I change view in AutoCAD?
To Rename a View or Change View Properties
- Click View tab Views panel View Manager. …
- In the View Manager, expand View Lists as needed, and click the view name you want to change.
- In the Properties panel, click the property that you want to change.
How do I change the view in AutoCAD 3D?
When any 3D navigation command is active, right-click the drawing area and choose Parallel or Perspective.
How do you draw a side view in AutoCAD?
To Create a Side View for a Shaft (AutoCAD Mechanical Toolset)
- In the Shaft Generator dialog box, select the Side View option.
- In the Side View dialog box specify, whether the side view is to be generated from the left or the right of the shaft.
- Specify the insertion point.
How do I reset AutoCAD 2021 to defaults?
Right-click the bottom of the screen. Click the down arrow to access all the installed apps. In the AutoCAD section, click Reset Settings to Default.
To reset the entire program:
- Click Preferences under the AutoCAD menu.
- Click the Application tab.
- Click the Reset Application Options button.
- Click Reset AutoCAD.
How do I undo UCS in AutoCAD?
To restore the UCS from the first Work Area, select Restore UCS. The cursor will turn into a pickbox, and the Command Line will prompt you to: Select Work Area, WCS>. Use the pickbox to select the first Work Area, or right-click to establish the WCS.
How do you change the plane of an object in AutoCAD?
To Move 3D Objects Along a Plane or Axis
- Click Home tab Modify panel 3D Move. …
- Select the objects and subobjects you want to move using the following methods: …
- When you have selected all objects, press Enter. …
- Do one of the following:
How do I change top view in AutoCAD?
To Display a Preset 3D View
- Click View tab Views panel View Manager. Find. The View tab is not displayed by default, so an alternative method is to enter VIEW at the Command prompt. You can also employ the ViewCube in the top-right corner of the drawing area.
- Select a preset view (Top, Bottom, Left, and so on).
How do you change the view in AutoCAD LT?
Create from Saved Named Views using the View Gallery
- If not in Model space, select the Model tab in the lower left corner below the drawing area.
- Click New View on the toolbar.
- On the New View dialog box: …
- Select the layout tab to switch to the layout where you want to create the new layout viewport.
How do I change from 2d to 3D in AutoCAD?
Click the “File” menu and select the “Open” command from the context menu. Navigate to an AutoCAD file with a 2-D model that you want to convert to 3-D and double-click on it. AutoCAD will load the file for you to convert.