How do I change the orientation of a drawing in Solidworks?
Click View Orientation (View toolbar). Click View > Modify > Orientation. Press the Space Bar. Right-click in a drawing sheet and select Zoom/Pan/Rotate > View Orientation.
How do you control dimensions in Solidworks?
To control dimensions with the context toolbar:
- Create a sketch with two lines.
- Ctrl + select two lines.
- On the context toolbar, click Make Parallel .
- Ctrl + select the two lines and select Auto Insert Dimension on the context toolbar.
- In the Modify dialog box, type a dimension.
- Click .
How do I change dimension arrows in Solidworks?
Go to Tools pulldown>Options>Document Properties tab> and select Arrows in the left pane. This will bring up the window with several sections related to Arrow sizes. In the Size section, change the dimensions of the arrow as desired. Pick (left-mouse-button click) OK.
How do you rotate an object 90 degrees in Solidworks?
Click Rotate View (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Rotate then drag the pointer . Drag with the middle mouse button. Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments.
How do I reduce the size of a dimension in SolidWorks?
Scaling a Part
- In a part document, click Scale (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Scale .
- Set options in the PropertyManager.
- Click. The geometry of the model increases or decreases in size according to the scaling factors and other options you set. The Scale feature scales only the geometry of the model.
How do you change multiple dimensions in SolidWorks?
You can also set multiple dimensions to driven in the Dimension PropertyManager by clicking the Other tab, expanding Options, and selecting Driven.
Setting Multiple Dimensions to Driven
- In a sketch, select the dimensions.
- Right-click to display the shortcut menu.
- Under Dimension, click Driven.
How do you bend a dimension line in Solidworks?
Right-click a dimension extension line and select Display Options > Jog. Horizontally or vertically drag a point on the dimension extension line to create a bend.