What file types can Fusion 360 import?
By program name:
- Autodesk Alias (*. wire).
- AutoCAD DWG Files (*. dwg).
- Autodesk Fusion 360 Archive Files (*. f3d).
- Autodesk Fusion 360 Toolpath Archive Files (*. cam360).
- Autodesk Inventor Files (*. ipt, *. iam – up to Inventor 2021).
- CATIA V5 Files (*. CATProduct, *. CATPart).
- DXF Files (*. dxf).
- FBX (*. fbx).
How long does it take to learn Fusion 360?
According to online forums, it takes a minimum of six months to learn Fusion 360. However, it might take up to two years for you to become comfortable with the application.
Is Fusion 360 worth the cost?
Modeling with Fusion 360 is easy, simple, fast, and powerful enough for most design projects, so it is worth pursuing. Fusion 360 has many standard features of a professional CAD program. If you want to learn simple, free, yet powerful CAD software, Fusion 360 is the right choice.