Why is a coordination review performed in Revit?
They can also use the Coordination Review tool to review warnings about changes to the monitored elements, communicate with other teams working on the same project, and resolve issues regarding changes to the building model.
How do you use coordinate models in Revit?
Click the Insert tab > Link panel > Link Revit.
Publish coordinates to a linked model
- Open the desired view. …
- Click the View tab > Graphics panel > Visibility/Graphics.
- On the Model Categories tab of the Visibility/Graphics dialog, scroll down to Site, and expand it.
- Select the following three elements: …
- Click OK.
How do you collaborate in Revit?
Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Worksets). Note: If you have installed the Revit Cloud Worksharing add-on, then: Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel Collaborate. In the Collaborate dialog, select Collaborate within your network and click OK.
What is the purpose of copy monitor in Revit?
The Copy/Monitor tool is designed for use with important elements of a building model to streamline coordination and collaboration on a project that involves multiple teams. When you start the Copy/Monitor tool, you can select Use Current Project or Select Link.
In order to link the Navisworks file into Revit version 2018 or later, follow the steps below: Click Insert tab Link panel (Coordination Model). In the Coordination Model dialogue, click Add. Navigate to the target NWD or NWC file, select it, and click Open.
How do I find the coordination model in Revit?
Click Insert tab Link panel (Coordination Model). In the dialog, select the coordination model. To reload the selected model, click Reload. If the coordination model has been moved to a new folder or you want to reload it using a different edition of the file, click Reload From, and navigate to the target model.
In Revit, link to the NWD file or its corresponding NWC cache file, as follows:
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Coordination Model).
- In the Coordination Model dialog, click Add.
- Navigate to the target NWD or NWC file, select it, and click Open.
- Click OK.
How do I enable a workset in Revit?
- Open the project file (RVT) to use as the central model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Worksets). …
- If desired, rename the worksets.
- In the Worksharing dialog, click OK. …
- In the Worksets dialog, click OK. …
- Click File tab Save As (Project).
Why can’t I create a local file in Revit?
Make sure that the Revit Options setting for Default path for user files (File Locations) is set to a valid location where you can read/write files. This is the location where the local model will be created. If the location is invalid or Revit is unable to write to it, then this error could occur.