How do you split a long section in Revit?
Select your view window in the section you want to break. 2 “zig-zag” break symbols appear on each line (pictured). Click on one of these to create either a horizontal or vertical break as required. Drag the extents to create the break you want.
Can you bend a section in Revit?
Can you bend a section? No.
How do you insert a section break in Revit?
Procedure to create a new section:
- Open a plan, section, elevation, or detail view.
- Click View tab -> Create panel -> Section.
- Click Section tab -> Element panel, and from the Type Selector select Detail, Building Section, or Wall Section.
- On the Options Bar, select the view scale.
How do you do Matchlines in Revit?
Add a Matchline
- Open the primary view from which your dependent views were created.
- If crop regions are not visible, click (Show Crop Region) on the View Control Bar. …
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Matchline).
- Sketch the matchline.
- When finished, click Finish Matchline.
How do you split a line in Revit?
Split a Roof or Structural Floor
- Select the floor to modify.
- Click Modify | Floors tab Shape Editing panel Add Split Line.
- Select a vertex, edge, face or point anywhere on the structural floor to start the split line. …
- Select another vertex, edge, face or point anywhere on the floor to end the split line.
How do you split in Revit?
Break a Section Line
- Click the break control ( ) and adjust the length of the section line segments.
- To rejoin the section line, click the break control again. Note: A break in a section line is view-specific. It affects the display of the section only in the view where the break was made.