Can I run SketchUp on a tablet?
SketchUp is in beta and can run in a web browser on any platform. TaylorD: I was curious if anyone uses a tablet or if there are any recommendations. Some people do, for limted sitework.
Can you use SketchUp on iPad?
Design on-site, on the go, and on the couch.
Does SketchUp work on Android?
SketchUp Viewer enables you to store and share 3D models on your iOS or Android mobile device. SketchUp Viewer is a great way to share models with clients or have a portfolio of 3D models on hand when you’re on the go.
What device is best for SketchUp?
Find the Best Laptop for SketchUp
- Dell XPS 9560-7001SLV-PUS 15.6” Laptop.
- Macbook Pro 15” with Touchbar.
- ASUS Predator Helios 300.
- ASUS Vivobook Pro 15.
- ASUS ROG Strix GL703VD 17.3 Inch Laptop.
- ASUS M580VD-EB54.
- Dell Inspiron i5577-7359BLK.
Does SketchUp free work on iPad?
SketchUp is not available for iPad but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The best iPad alternative is Autodesk AutoCAD. It’s not free, so if you’re looking for a free alternative, you could try Shapr3D or Planner 5D.
Is SketchUp still free?
SketchUp Free is licensed for personal use only. … This enables you to use SketchUp wherever you are, from any computer, as long as you have an internet connection. Trimble Connect is also linked to the SketchUp Viewer mobile app (Android, iPhone), so you can pull up any of your models right on your phone and view them.
How do I get SketchUp on my iPad?
In your iPad, tap the *. skp SketchUp file and choose SketchUp Viewer app from the list.
What programs can open SketchUp files?
You can open an SKP file in Trimble SketchUp (Windows, Mac) or Trimble SketchUp Viewer (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android). SketchUp allows you to view and edit the model an SKP file contains, while SketchUp Viewer only allows you to view the model.
There are two approaches:
- Share the skp file and the client needs SketchUp or the SketchUp Viewer to open it: …
- Upload the file to a 3D viewer platform and share the link with the client to view it online without installing anything.
Is there an app like Google SketchUp?
Revit. Revit® building design software is specifically built for Building Information Modeling (BIM), empowering design and construction professionals to bring ideas from concept to construction with a coordinated and consistent model-based approach. Categories in common with SketchUp: Architectural Rendering.
What type of computer do you need for SketchUp?
- 1 GHz processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- 500MB of free hard-disk space.
- 3D class video card with 512 MB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.1 or higher and is up to date.
Which laptop is best for SketchUp?
Top 10 Best Laptops for AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Acer Predator Helios 300.
- ASUS ZenBook Duo 14 (2021)
- Lenovo ThinkPad E14 (2021)
- ASUS ZenBook 14 (2020)
- Dell G3 3500 Gaming.
- HP Pavilion Gaming.
- HP Pavilion (2021)
- Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3.