Can Inventor Import Fusion 360 files?
AnyCAD for Fusion 360 lets you import Fusion 360 (. fusiondesign) files as an AnyCAD reference model directly from within Inventor.
Can you open Fusion files in Inventor?
Fusion 360 offers the ability to open Inventor parts (IPT) and assemblies (IAM) directly. After selecting the file the upload process begins, which you can dismiss and allow to complete in the background.
Can Fusion 360 Open IPT?
Fusion 360 is available on Mac and Windows computers, both the paid and the free trial version. You can open IPT files using the free trial version, but the application itself can only be used for free within 30 days. If the IPT file doesn’t open with Fusion 360, you may need to reinstall the program itself again.
How do I view Autodesk Inventor files?
Open through Windows Explorer
- In Windows Explorer, right-click an IAM (Inventor Pro only), IDW, or IPT file.
- Select Open With, and then specify Inventor View as the application to open the file with.
How do I open an Inventor file?
Open in Inventor View
- Click File Open.
- In the dialog box, select the appropriate file type.
- Browse to the folder that contains the Inventor file.
- Select the part from the list.
- To open the file, double-click the Inventor file name in the list, or click Open.
How do I export Inventor assembly?
To Export a Part or Assembly Model as an Inventor File. 1. In an active part or assembly click File > Save As > Save a Copy. The Save a Copy dialog box opens.