How do you move the camera in solidworks animation?
Right-click on the key beside ‘Orientation and Camera Views’ and select ‘Camera View’. The pop-up will allow you to select the camera to use from the start of the animation. Then you can place another key along the timebar beside ‘Orientation and Camera View’ to select a different camera.
How do you explode an assembly in Solidworks?
Creating Exploded Views (Assemblies)
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View . …
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options: …
- Click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .
How do you make a motion study in Solidworks?
You may right-click on the Motion Study tab to Create New Motion Studies. At the left upper corner side of the the MotionManager toolbar, pull-down and select Motion Analysis for the Type of Study. Left-click on the Motor icon in the MotionManager toolbar.
How do you simulate in Solidworks?
6 Steps to your first SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- Step 1: Define your Study. Static, Thermal, Frequency, etc.
- Step 2: Assign your Materials.
- Step 3: Apply the Boundary Conditions (Free Body Diagram)
- Step 4: Mesh the Model.
- Step 5: Run the Analysis (Solve)
- Step 6: View the Results.
What is included with solidworks premium?
SOLIDWORKS Premium includes design tools that build a path of pipes, tubes, or electrical cables for assemblies. … SOLIDWORKS Routing can be used to route rectangular and round sections that include ducting, cable trays, conveyors, material handling chutes, and other systems.
How do I move the camera freely in Solidworks?
You can move the camera relative to the look-at point. You can also change the look-at point. The look-at point is the point in 3D space that the camera focuses on, rotates around, and zooms toward.
Using the Camera.
|Pan||Ctrl + middle-click and drag to move the camera and focal point together.|
How do I change camera settings in Solidworks?
Changing Camera View Settings
- Double-click a camera in the Lights, Cameras, and Scene folder.
- Modify settings and click .