What type of files can KeyShot open?
KeyShot supports the following 3D file formats on both Mac and PC.
- 3ds Max (.3ds)
- ALIAS 2019 and prior (.wire)
- AutoCAD (.dwg, .dxf)
- CATIA v5-6 (.cgr, .catpart, .catproduct, .catdrawing)
- Cinema 4D R20 and prior (.c4d)
- Creo 5.0 and prior (.prt, .asm)
- Creo View (.pvz, .pvs, .edz, .ed, .c3di, .ol)
Can KeyShot export FBX?
KeyShot Pro adds additional 3D output options to extend operations for specific workflows. The export options can be found in the KeyShot File menu. File format output: … FBX – Widely supported 3D format owned by Autodesk.
What is KeyShot file format?
KeyShot supports the following 3D file formats on both Mac and PC. 3ds Max (.3ds) ALIAS 2018 and prior. AutoCAD (.dwg, .dxf) CATIA v5-6 (.3dxml, .cgr, .catpart)
Can KeyShot Open STEP files?
STEP file. You should be able to open the .bip file with KeyShot and start rendering to your heart’s content.
Can KeyShot open Solidworks?
Open your assembly/part in SOLIDWORKS. Click Send to KeyShot to launch KeyShot. The 3D data will be transferred from SOLIDWORKS to KeyShot. To Update any changes made in SOLIDWORKS, click Update KeyShot while your KeyShot scene is still open.
How do I import models into KeyShot?
Supported file types can be imported into KeyShot in several ways:
- by pressing Import on the Toolbar.
- by drag and drop into the Real-time View.
- via the hotkey combination Ctrl+I/Cmd+I.
- via the Main Menu > File > Import…
- via the Main Menu > File > Import Dialog…
Can I export textures from KeyShot?
Select File > Export > 3MF, select a location and give the file a name. Texture resolution in dpi: The texture resolution in dpi for each part. The dialog will start with a suggested value that is based on the scale of your model.
How do I export KeyShot render?
1. On the Render Studio, click Render Output > Export to KeyShot.
- Ensure that the Real-Time Rendering option is active.
- On the Render Studio tab, click Screenshot, the Save screenshot dialog box opens.
- Type a name and select a path for the screenshot.
- Click Save to save the screenshot in PNG format.
How do I import Fusion 360 to KeyShot?
How To Use The Plugin
- Open your scene or model in Fusion 360 and launch KeyShot.
- Click the Render In KeyShot8 button on the Application Bar. The 3D data will be transferred from Fusion 360 to KeyShot.
- To update any changes made in Fusion 360, click the button again, and it will update the scene.