Is there a scale command in Revit?
To learn more about scaling, see About Resizing and Scaling Elements. Do one of the following: Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
How do you change the scale size of text?
In the Dimension Style Manager, select the style you want to change. Click Modify. In the Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Text tab, under Text Appearance, select a text style. If the current text style does not have a fixed height, enter the height of dimension text in the Text Height box.
Can you scale topography in Revit?
Yes you need the DWG link to edit type to scale it.
Why can’t I change the scale in Revit?
To change the settings try one of the following steps: Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template. Modify the scale or other settings defined in the view template.
How do I change the size of my dimensions?
To Set the Overall Dimension Scale
- Do one of the following: …
- In the Dimension Style Manager, Styles list, select the style you want to change.
- Click Modify.
- In Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Fit tab, under Scale for Dimension Features: …
- Click OK.
- Click Close to exit the Dimension Style Manager.
What happens if you don’t assign a text height to a text style?
If you assign a nonzero height to a text style, all text that you create in that style uses the fixed height. If you leave the text style’s height set to 0 (zero), AutoCAD asks you for the text height every time you draw single-line text objects, which soon becomes a real nuisance.
How do you scale a DWG in Revit?
Scaling for Imported CAD Files
- Select the imported CAD file and click Modify |
tab Properties panel (Type Properties). Note: SAT and 3DM files can’t be scaled.
- In the Type Properties dialog, modify Import Units or Scale Factor. If you change the import units, the scale factor automatically updates. …
- Click OK.