Can you save a table view in Solidworks?
You can save the table you create and the changes you make in the Modify Configurations dialog box. When you save the table, the changes are applied to the model. You can also apply changes without saving a table. To save the current view of the table and apply changes to the model, click Save table view .
Where are Solidworks design tables stored?
Design Tables can be accessed from the Insert pull-down in SOLIDWORKS, under Tables.
How do you create a table in Solidworks?
To have the SOLIDWORKS software insert a design table automatically:
- In a part or assembly document, click Design Table (Tools toolbar) or Insert > Tables > Design Table.
- In the PropertyManager, under Source, select Auto-create.
- Set the Edit Control settings and Options, as desired.
- Click .
What Solidworks file type should you be in to access design tables?
When you use design tables in the SOLIDWORKS software, it is important to format the tables properly. When you select Auto-create or Blank in the Design Table PropertyManager, the SOLIDWORKS software automatically creates the Excel file.
What do design tables allow you to do in Solidworks?
A design table allows you to build multiple configurations of parts or assemblies by specifying parameters in an embedded Microsoft Excel worksheet. The design table is saved in the model document and is not linked to the original Excel file. Changes you make in the model are not reflected in the original Excel file.
What are the two ways to save a table?
Two ways to save a table in MS access
- Press Ctrl+S from the keyboard.
- Click on the file menu from the keyboard.
- Click on the save button on the standard toolbar as displays a dialog box.
- Than enter the name of the table in the dialogue box.
- After that click on OK button.
How do I convert a table to PDF?
Convert one table to pdf with Save As function
- Select the table you want to convert to PDF, click File > Save As > Browse. …
- In the Save As window, select PDF from Save as type list and give the file a name, then click Options.
- In the Options dialog, check Selection in Publish what section.
- Click OK > Save.
How do I create a design table in Solidworks 2020?
To insert the design table into a drawing:
- In a drawing of the part or assembly, select a drawing view.
- Click Insert > Tables > Design Table. The design table appears, and you can drag it into place on the sheet.
How do I open a design table in Solidworks?
Select design table settings when you insert a design table. To open this PropertyManager: In a part or assembly document, click Design Table (Tools toolbar) or Insert > Tables > Design Table.
How do I lock a design table in Solidworks?
Right-click a row or column and click Formatting > Lock Column Width or Lock Row Height. Locked rows and columns display a lock icon when you select the table.