How do I delete a space separator in Revit?
Remove Space Separator Lines
- Open a plan or 3D view.
- Place the cursor over the space separation line to remove, and after it highlights, select it. You may need to press TAB and watch the Status Bar to cycle through components until you locate the space separation line.
- Press DELETE on the keyboard to delete the line.
How do you change spacing in Revit?
Use the Building/Space Type Settings dialog to create, duplicate, rename, or delete space types.
- Click Manage tab Settings tab MEP Settings Building/Space Type Settings. …
- Click Space Type, and select a type from the list. …
- In the right panel, adjust individual parameters as needed.
How do I remove a line in Revit?
There is no way to remove these 3D geometry edges in Revit.
- Click the Linework tool on the Tools toolbar.
- In the Type Selector, select <Invisible lines>.
- Click the edge lines to make them invisible.
How do you label spaces in Revit?
Add Space Tags
- Click Analyze tab Spaces & Zones panel Space Tag.
- Click space components in the view. Note: If spaces overlap where you click to place a tag, then only one space is tagged. If a space in the current model and a space in the linked model overlap, then the space in the current model is tagged.
How do you separate rooms in Revit?
To create Room Separator Lines in Revit, first go to the “Architecture Tab → Room Separator”. This will present you with the standard draw tool where you can draft an additional few room boundaries in your Revit plan to divide your spaces for your Room Designation.
How do I find room boundaries in Revit?
Revit Architecture uses room boundaries when computing the area, perimeter, and volume of a room. You can check room boundaries in plan views and section views. To check room boundaries, you can select rooms or change visibility/graphic settings for the view.
How do you hide edges in Revit?
On the View tab, select Show Hidden Lines. Next, select the element in front, and then select the element behind to show its hidden lines. Select each obscuring element individually to show hidden lines. Use the Remove Hidden Lines tool to reset the elements.
How do I use the linework tool in Revit?
Use the Linework Tool
- Open the view in which you want to change line styles.
- (Optional) To turn off Thin Lines, click View tab Graphics panel (Thin Lines).
- Click Modify tab View panel (Linework).
- Click Modify | Linework tab Line Style panel, and select the line style to apply to the edge from the Line Style drop-down.
How do you hide edge lines in Revit?
Click the Linework tool on the Tools toolbar. In the Type Selector, select <Invisible lines>. Click the edge lines to make them invisible.
How do you annotate a room in Revit?
Tag a Room
- Open a plan or section view.
- Click Architecture tab Room & Area panel Tag Room drop-down (Tag Room).
- On the Options Bar, do the following: Indicate the desired orientation of the room tag. …
- Click in a room to place the room tag. As you place room tags, they align with existing tags.
How do you create a room schedule in Revit?
To create a room schedule for a design option, create a schedule view and dedicate it to the design option. (See Dedicate Views to a Design Option and Create a Schedule or Quantity.) The room schedule will then list all rooms in the main model and in the specified design options for each option set.